Running an online coaching business involves scheduling and managing appointments which can be quite time-consuming, especially when your business starts to take off. Not to mention, it can be frustrating going back and forth over email to get everyone on the same page.
By using the right appointment booking SaaS service, you can automate your online coaching business’ appointment bookings and better manage your time. Appointment booking and scheduling apps are essential because they can help you organize coaching sessions, take client calls, and schedule meetings.
In this post, we’ll go over some of the best appointment booking SaaS services for managing your online coaching business’ appointments and bookings.
Calendly is one of the most popular scheduling apps that allows your clients to book appointments with you based on your schedule and availability. You can easily connect it with your work calendar and configure your available times based on your specific schedule and requirements.
- Calendly lets you customize your profile to match your branding needs.
- It works seamlessly with several popular apps including GoToMeeting, Salesforce, and Zapier.
- You can send reminders and confirmation emails and texts to reduce no-shows.
- It supports integration with a number of services such as Google, iCloud, Outlook, and Office 365.
- Basic version is Free
- Premium version costs $8 per user per month
- Pro version costs $12 per user per month
ScheduleOnce helps you automate your scheduling tasks by offering native integration with a number of virtual meeting apps. It’s a great solution for online coaches who want to minimize handling appointments manually and instead focus on running their business.
- Its automatic booking feature allows your clients and students to select a time that suits them best. The appointment is then automatically scheduled and added to everyone’s calendars.
- You can easily connect ScheduleOnce with your business website and use its multi-channel widget to collect appointments from site visitors.
- You’ll be able to create and send customized emails and texts to your clients.
- For up to 3 users: $15 per month
- For 4-100 users: $10 per user per month
Acuity Scheduling is an easy-to-use booking management app that’s available as an iPhone, iPad, and Apple Watch app. It’s designed to help online coaches manage their scheduling tasks on the go.
- You can allow your clients to self-schedule their appointments based on your set times of availability.
- Acuity Scheduling offers a variety of website templates to match your specific requirements.
- It lets you send customized and branded reminders through emails and texts.
- You’ll be able to accept payments via PayPal, Stripe, and Square with a single click.
- It has a free version
- Emerging version for $15 per month
- Growing version for $25 per month
- Powerhouse version for $50 per month
YouCanBook.Me is built for online coaches who want a quick and easy way to automate their scheduling tasks. It’s designed to help you configure your availability schedules for each week or customize each week based on prior commitments and other engagements.
- You can allow your clients to book fixed appointment durations or choose their own times.
- Its appointment padding feature gives you time to rest or prepare for other clients in between sessions.
- It automatically detects time zones so all parties see the correct time.
- Me lets you send branded and customized reminders and confirmation emails to clients.
- It seamlessly integrates with several popular services such as Google and Microsoft Calendars, Zoom, and Zapier.
Price: $10 per calendar per month
AppointmentCore allows you to automate your online coaching business’ appointment scheduling tasks for your Google, Outlook, and Infusionsoft (now Keap) calendars. You can set time slots for your appointments and your clients will be able to select the time slot that suits them best.
- You can quickly view appointments from the dashboard calendar.
- It offers integration with a number of platforms including Zoom, WebEx, Google, and Outlook.
- AppointmentCore only shows available time slots to your clients.
- Professional version for $87 per month
- Team version for $47 per month
- Personal version for $27 per month
Assistant.to lets your clients book appointments directly through email using an embedded schedule. It’s an ideal tool for online coaches who use Google Calendar and Infusionsoft (now Keap) to manage their scheduling tasks.
- Automatic notifications will alert all parties whenever an appointment is scheduled or rescheduled.
- Your clients can book appointments directly through their email inbox without having to visit your website or creating an account.
- to supports integration with several apps including UberConference, Hangouts, GoToMeeting, and WebEx.
- It continually monitors your availability and works with your client to book a commonly available time slot.
Pick is a simple and easy-to-use scheduling solution that lets you create a customized URL extension such as pick.co/yourname. It can help online coaches quickly set up their availability so clients can pick a time for the meeting that suits them best.
- You can quickly set up your availability and preferences as well as add multiple calendars.
- Pick compares the calendars of all parties to come up with a time that works best for you and your clients.
- Automatic booking allows all participants to be notified of scheduled meetings via email.
- It supports integration with Office 365 and Gmail.
Price: $9 per month
x.ai is a smart appointment bookings app that compares all of your calendars to identify the best times for you to meet your clients. It is an AI-based solution that allows online coaches to offer personalized experiences to their customers.
- ai confirms the meeting details with you before communicating with your clients, giving you complete control.
- You’ll be able to customize x.ai based on several factors like your availability and how x.ai should follow-up with your clients.
- Meetings can be scheduled with a single email whereas x.ai handles the follow-up tasks so you can focus on delivering your online coaching services.
- It integrates with Office 365, Outlook, and Google.
- It has a free version
- Individual version for $8 per month
- Team version for $12 per month
Doodle is a popular appointment scheduling app that connects with your calendar and lets you conduct polls to determine client preferences. It’s the perfect tool for online coaches looking to schedule group appointments.
Key features: .
- Cross-platform support allows you to schedule appointments on any calendar platform.
- You’ll be able to manage all your meetings from a centralized, user-friendly interface enabling you to stay on top of schedule changes and client communication.
- It integrates with several management tools such as Google Calendar, Outlook Calendar, Slack, MS Teams, Zapier, and Doodle API.
- Starter version for $4.49 per month
- Pro version for $5.99 per month
- Team version for $30 per month
WhenAvailable is a simple scheduling tool that lets you book group meetings. It’s our recommended solution for online coaches who want to schedule virtual and on-site events such as board meetings or a pick-up basketball game.
- People can mark their availability on the calendar for the proposed dates.
- WhenAvailable helps you figure out the time that best suits all parties involved.
- You’ll be able to import Google Calendar and Contact as well as chat with your clients.
- It has a free version
- OneTime Premium version for $10 per poll
- Premium version for $38 per year
Rally is a collaborative scheduling solution that allows all parties to vote on a date to host a meeting. This tool can help online coaches organize events with groups of people and find a time that works best for everyone.
- You can create an event and share it with your friends as well as discuss event details with them.
- Rally allows everyone to vote on a common date to host the event.
- You’ll be able to invite anyone by giving them a one-click URL to the event.
NeedtoMeet is a meeting scheduling tool that allows you to quickly find a time that suits all parties. It allows online coaches to book appointments with groups by sharing their availability.
- You can schedule meetings and invite guests through NeedToMeet or by sending emails.
- NeedtoMeet sends you an email notification when attendees respond to your invites.
- You’ll be able to plan meetings on the web, on your smartphone, or by using its Microsoft Outlook plug-in.
- It has a free 14-day trial and a standard free version
- Advanced version for $12 per year per user
- Premium version for $19 per year per user
Using the right appointment booking app allows online coaches to spend less time scheduling tasks and instead focus on growing their business and offering better service to their clients.
Appointment booking apps can help you automate scheduling tasks, reduce cancellations, and make it easy for clients to connect with you. Some appointment booking SaaS services can help you create a simple and user-friendly booking system on your website while others let clients book appointments directly through email. There also another service that was introduced to us at the beginning of this year its called Book Like a Boss and we would also highly recommend this particular system.
Which appointment booking SaaS service are you thinking of using to automate your scheduling needs? Let us know by commenting below.