Creating and running engaging webinars requires a lot of effort. The good news is that it can be a whole lot easier if you use third-party webinar software.
These tools help you create and automate your webinar events and offer a number of powerful features that you can use to deliver an enhanced learning experience to your audience.
In this post, we’ll share some of the best webinar tools for WordPress and discuss the key features on offer with each program to help you find the right solution for your website. Before we begin, let’s take a step back to see why hosting webinars is important for your business.
Why You Need to Host Webinars
Here are some of the main reasons why you should host webinars as an online course creator:
- To share information with your students and learners. Webinars enable you to educate your audience, share ideas, and collaborate with team members. A well-organized webinar can help you communicate your message in a powerful, effective, and personal way.
- To interact with your audience. You can use webinars to communicate with your audience, especially if you’re running a live webinar. You can share tutorials with learners and enable them to ask questions, seek help, and leave comments.
- To establish yourself as an authority in your niche. Hosting webinars enable you to showcase your expertise and knowledge in your field which builds credibility and can help you sell your products and services.
- To collect feedback from students and learners. Webinars can help you collect responses and offer feedback en masse from attendees.
Now that you know what webinars bring to the table, let’s look at some of the best webinar programs available to you.
11 Best Webinar Tools That Work With WordPress
Here are some of the most popular webinar tools you might consider using with your WordPress site:
Zoom’s Video Webinar plugin for WordPress enables you to easily organize video meetings and conferences, chat, and webinars. It comes with several mobile apps that let people communicate on the go. Using this tool, you can broadcast live or virtual events in real-time in high-definition video and audio.
- With up to 100 live video panelists, you can set up an engaging HD video and audio learning environment for your audience.
- Zoom offers live broadcasting across social platforms through YouTube and Facebook Live integrations.
- It gives you complete host controls which means you can mute/unmute panelists and make any attendee a member of your panel allowing them to contribute to your webinar via audio and video.
- Zoom gives you access to reports and analytics related to registrants, attendees, polling and follow up on Q&As.
GoToMeeting helps you set up and run engaging webinar events and gives you the tools you need to keep your audience glued to their screens.
- You can record webinars to share with your audience or create pre-recorded events that offer the same experience as live events.
- Lets you adjust the settings of each webinar and schedule one-time, series, or on-demand events.
- It lets you customize your webinar pages and content including color schemes, logos, and images.
- GoToMeeting’s user-friendly engagement dashboard helps you monitor audience attentiveness and stay on top of hands raised and time elapsed.
Starting at $89 per month billed annually.
ClickMeeting helps you create branded webinars without requiring any technical knowledge. It’s a powerful platform that helps you set up and manage your entire webinar. Using ClickMeeting, you can create engaging content that attracts leads, generates interest, and converts leads into paying customers.
- You can create high-quality content and share it with your audience using Facebook and YouTube live streaming.
- ClickMeeting allows you to monetize your webinars and lets you decide which webinars you want to charge for and which ones you’d wish to give away for free.
- You can produce on-demand webinars so your attendees can view pre-recorded presentations whenever they want.
- ClickMeeting offers integration with a wide range of apps including CRM, LMS, marketing, analytics and remarketing, teamwork, documents, events and calendars, plugin integration, and social media tools.
Starting at $25 per month billed annually.
WebinarPress is a WordPress webinar plugin that lets you organize live, automated, member, and paid webinar events. You can use it to set up webinars that can be embedded directly into your WordPress site. WebinarPress uses Google Hangouts to deliver live streaming and Vimeo or YouTube to offer on-demand webinars.
- WebinarPress enables you to run live webinars and broadcast to your audience in real-time.
- You can easily create recurring webinars which can be automated to run on a daily, hourly, or weekly basis or whenever you choose.
- It lets you add call to action buttons to your webinars.
- You can monetize paid live or recurring webinars using WooCommerce integration.
WebinarJam is a user-friendly webinar hosting tool that helps you offer event streaming and webinar broadcasting to your audience. Using this platform, you can produce high-quality webinars, deliver your message to learners, and collect feedback from your attendees.
- Lets you set up paid webinars and collect payments through a payment gateway.
- WebinarJam’s rooms are password-protected so your content stays secure.
- You can automatically record your webinars and share it with your audience using its Replica tool.
- Lets you interact with your attendees using various live chat features including private comments, group chat, highlighted comments, and sticky announcements.
Price: Starting at $499 per year.
EasyWebinar is a webinar recording platform that allows you to reach out to and educate your students and learners. It can be used to complement your lead generation, customer acquisition, and client onboarding efforts.
- You can use it to deliver a high-quality viewing experience using its HD video and audio features.
- Record and archive your webinars and easily set up automated webinars.
- HD ScreenSharing allows you to share webinar content including documents, browser windows, and presentations in high quality.
Price: Starting at $78 per month.
#7: Google Hangouts
Google Hangouts is a widely-used video calling and chat tool offered by Google. It offers a number of collaborative features that can help you set up and run HD quality webinars on your WordPress site.
- It lets you live stream webinars directly to your YouTube channel or to your website, while being live on the hangout link.
- Google Hangouts works seamlessly on all devices and platforms.
- You’ll be able to automatically record and publish your webinars on YouTube.
Skype is one of the most popular calling and video conferencing tools that lets users set up coaching classes, group meetings, and collaborate with team members.
- You can run webinars in high definition video and audio and display live subtitles during a video or audio call.
- It offers a number of useful features including group video calls, screen sharing, group screen sharing, file sharing, and contact sending.
- Skype supports integration with multiple third-party apps allowing you to use new features with its platform.
#9: Big Blue Button
Big Blue Button gives you access to a web conferencing system that delivers an engaging online learning experience to your students. This tool helps instructors connect with their students and share video, audio, chat, slides, and screen in real-time.
- Its live whiteboard feature lets instructors display annotations (zoom, highlight, draw, and write on presentations) to students in real-time.
- Instructors can send public and private messages to their students, conduct polls, and share their screens.
- It offers seamless integration with all popular learning management systems.
EverWebinar helps you produce high-quality, pre-recorded webinars and share them with your audience. You can create both live and on-demand webinars and automate them to broadcast on specific dates or on a recurring basis.
- Lets you schedule pre- and post-webinar emails and SMS notifications so your registrants don’t miss any webinar event.
- EverWebinar enables you to quiz your attendees and create engaging surveys and polls that bring in useful feedback.
- You can boost attendance by letting registrants view webinars within minutes upon registration.
Price: $499 per year.
WebinarIgnition offers WordPress integration that lets you deliver professional live and automated webinar events to your audience.
- Lets you produce engaging, high-quality live webinars that help you boost conversions.
- Easily embed your video feeds from YouTube Live, LiveStream, and Ustream into your webinar pages.
- You can create evergreen webinars that run 24/7 on your WordPress site, acting as sales funnels.
- WebinarIgnition gives you access to fully-customizable templates that can be used to create webinar pages.
Price: Starting at $97.
With the right webinar tool, you can share information with learners, interact with students, and establish yourself as an authority in your niche.
We shared some of the top programs for webinars that work with WordPress. Hopefully, you’re in a good position now to take the next steps.
What are some features you look for in webinar software? Let us know by commenting below.