Why Don’t You Become A WP-Tonic Affiliate Partner!
It’s really easy. For every sale that goes through your referral link, you getting a $250.00 upfront referral payment.*
If you already have an audience that is using WordPress, it’s a win-win for everyone. WP-Tonic provides WordPress maintenance and support for WordPress membership & LMS site owners starting at $79.00 per site per month or $99.00 with our starting LifterLMS full turnkey hosted solution.
All you have to do is recommend WP-Tonic using your affiliate link on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
We pay $250.00 payment connected to our Essential packages*,
We pay $500.00 payment connected to our Concierge packages*.
We pay $1,000 payment connected to our “Done for you” packages*.
*We pay our affiliates on all our packages after a 31 day period after your referral has signed up & payed for one of our support or turnkey plans.
1) Your commissions will be paid monthly through PayPal.
2) Our affiliate system is AffiliateWP.
3) If you sign up using the form below you will be given a login to the system where you can grab banners/links etc.
4) Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis.
There are some compelling reasons you might want to promote WP-Tonic on your blog. Since you already have an audience of site owners and digital marketers, you undoubtedly get asked questions about WordPress. WP-Tonic is a reliable place to send those questions to get answered. We are focused on providing value to your audience, and making you look good, so we will treat your referrals with courtesy, respect, and professionalism.
When someone signs up to WP-Tonic through your referral link, you get paid. Since WP-Tonic is a monthly subscription service, that means you receive recurring passive income, as long as your referral remains a customer.
How you can promote WP-Tonic as an affiliate
Here are a few ways:
• Put affiliate links and WP-Tonic branded graphics on your site.
• Use an affiliate link in your email newsletter.
• Write a review of the service after trying it out for your own website.
• Invite the WP-Tonic founder, Jonathan Denwood, on your site for an interview or guest post.
• Partner up with Jonathan to present a webinar for your audience.
We are focused on providing value to your audience and to you. Get creative and send us your ideas!
To apply, please fill in the form below. If you have any questions feel free to email us.