Interested in making money with WP-Tonic?
It’s really easy. For every sale that goes through your referral link, we will give you $100. Then, for the remainder of those contracts, we will pay you a 25% commission each month, for as long as those referral customers stay signed up.
If you already have an audience that is using WordPress, it’s a win-win for everyone. WP-Tonic provides WordPress maintenance and support for WordPress site owners from $49.99 per site per month. We will pay you for referring new customers! Below is the commission structure (after the initial three months and $100 payout):
All you have to do is recommend WP-Tonic using your affiliate link on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social networks.
1) As an affiliate, you will earn 25%. per month or year of the client’s life-time contract.
2) Your commissions will be paid monthly through PayPal. So, the more customers you refer, the sooner you will be paid!
3) Our affiliate system is AffiliateWP.
4) If you sign up using the form below you will be given a login to the system where you can grab banners/links etc.
5) Applications are approved on a case-by-case basis. We are specifically looking for bloggers or podcasters with a decent-sized audience of WordPress users or site owners.
There are some compelling reasons you might want to promote WP-Tonic on your blog. Since you already have an audience of site owners and digital marketers, you undoubtedly get asked questions about WordPress. WP-Tonic is a reliable place to send those questions to get answered. We are focused on providing value to your audience, and making you look good, so we will treat your referrals with courtesy, respect, and professionalism.
When someone signs up to WP-Tonic through your referral link, you get paid. Since WP-Tonic is a monthly subscription service, that means you receive recurring passive income, as long as your referral remains a customer.
How you can promote WP-Tonic as an affiliate
Here are a few ways:
• Put affiliate links and WP-Tonic branded graphics on your site.
• Use an affiliate link in your email newsletter.
• Write a review of the service after trying it out for your own website.
• Invite the WP-Tonic founder, Jonathan Denwood, on your site for an interview or guest post.
• Partner up with Jonathan to present a webinar for your audience.
We are focused on providing value to your audience and to you. Get creative and send us your ideas!
To apply, please fill in the form below. If you have any questions feel free to email us.