We strongly advocate robustness and flexibility in e-learning platforms and this is represented in the tools we choose to work with – WordPress LifterLMS and LearnDash. Here’s why businesses like yours choose LifterLMS or LearnDash over cloud-hosted platforms and other LMS solutions:
- No per-seat charges meaning you can teach as many students as you’d like without paying anything extra.
- Students get a smooth, frictionless online learning experience that looks and feels professional.
- You’re in control of everything from the design to the data to the code. That’s not something you get with cloud solutions.
- Ease of use and low cost of ownership.
- Portability, scalability, and excellent performance, guaranteed!
- Integrates with leading CRMs like Drip, Ontraport, and ActiveCampaign.
- WP-Tonic can help you set up a bespoke e-learning platform. We’ve got you covered!
LifterLMS & LearnDash Experts
We’ve been building and fixing WordPress-powered learning platforms since 2008. Trust us, we know a little something about WordPress, LifterLMS or LearnDash. We’re one of the oldest leading companies that offer LifterLMS development services that’s been in operation for over a decade. Our clients praise our value, responsiveness, and keen attention to detail. We focus on delivering the best possible learning experience for your students.
LifterLMS or LearnDash Development
We specialize in getting the most value out of WordPress and LifterLMS by fully harnessing its feature set and integrations capabilities. Our team of dedicated LifterLMS developers can make WordPress and LifterLMS do just about anything. We deliver clean, future-proof solutions that are easy to maintain so you’re not locked into long-term commitments. We can help you with:
- Customized LifterLMS dashboards to view important information at a glance.
- PDF certificates delivered by email.
- Integrated solution to track the time spent learning a course.
- Effective and seamless CEU tracking and issuing.
- Importing Captivate and Storyline courses to LifterLMS.
- Self-registration directly into the elearning platform.
- Automatically direct users to the last LifterLMS course they visited.
- Intuitive, tag-based course navigation.
- Automatically mark LifterLMS lessons and courses as completed.
- Create LifterLMS group listings in learner’s user profiles.
- Easy access to course certificates.
- Custom breadcrumb links to courses, lessons, and topics.
- Ability to add topic placeholders, templates, and samples.
- Generate custom user reports to track student progress.
LifterLMS & LearnDash Support and Training
Our goal is to help you discover LifterLMS and use it to create engaging and effective online learning platforms. You can count on us to help you understand the ins and outs of using the bespoke platform we create for you. Every project includes a lot of one-on-one Zoom conference calls, documentation, and video tutorials. With WP-Tonic, you don’t just get a run-of-the-mill product. Our goal is to work with you to bring your ideas to life!
Need Courses For LifterLMS or LearnDash? We’ve Got Your Back
We know exactly what works in LifterLMS which is why you can rely on us to help you design courses that will help you improve retention rates and deliver enhanced learning experiences. We have dedicated instructional designers – with 5+ years of elearning experience – who will collaborate with you to build engaging elearning courseware with LifterLMS. Beyond WordPress, we’re also proficient with Captivate, Storyline, H5P, and numerous other authoring tools and platforms. We can even take care of the complex logistics behind running successful webinars, designing downloadable resources, and producing engaging video content. Think of us as your one-source for all things elearning!