Finding leads and guiding customers through your sales funnel can be tricky. Done right, you can automate your sales funnel pipeline to help convert more of your site’s visitors into paying customers. And the easiest way to do this is by using a WordPress sales funnel builder.
A COMPLETE STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO CREATING, LAUNCHING & GROWING A SUCCESSFUL MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE
In this article, we’ll run the rule over some of the best WordPress sales funnel plugins and tools and highlight their standout features to help you find the right one for your specific needs.
OptinMonster is a high-performing WordPress sales funnel builder that helps you grow your lists and enables you to build strong relationships with prospective leads. It comes with high-quality templates that are optimized for maximum conversions.
In addition to this, it lets you create customizable opt-in widgets and pop-ups and add them to your WordPress website. You’re also able to personalize the pop-ups based on the geographical location of the visitor.
- Exit detection pop-up feature enables you to bring customers back to your site if they try to leave. When the user presses the ‘close window’ button or is about to type a new web address, a pop-up will be displayed across their screen with a custom message from you.
- Show targeted pop-ups to your mobile and tablet visitors.
- Enables you to perform A/B split testing. This way you can figure out which version of a landing page or sales page gives you higher conversions.
- Send customized offers to site visitors based on their location and interaction with your website.
Price: Starts at $9 per month
#2: Thrive Leads
Like OptinMonster, Thrive Leads is a powerful lead generation plugin that enables you to build email lists on your website using various widgets. The main difference between the two is that Thrive Leads also lets you add two-step optins for your content upgrades and lead magnets.
In addition to this, it lets you create forms that can quickly be embedded directly into your WordPress website.
- It lets you drive prospective leads back to your site before they leave using the SmartExit+ pop-up feature.
- Its drag and drop form builder enables you to create different types of forms (including sticky forms) and a pop-up lightbox.
- You’ll be able to trigger opt-in forms according to the visitor’s behavior on your website or how long they stayed on your site.
- It offers a two-step optin process that’ll help you convert more customers.
Price: $67 (one-time fee)
Leadpages is one of the most popular WordPress lead generation tools that enables users to customize offers, capture leads, and build lists.
It’s especially useful if you’re looking to capture leads who stop by your site to check out your pricing plans and product offerings. Leadpages is mostly used to build and grow WordPress sales funnels.
- Its drag and drop landing page lets you add buttons, text, images, and countdown timers to your WordPress website.
- It offers detailed conversion analytics to help you understand the performance of each landing page and opt-in form.
- Leadpages seamlessly integrates with PayPal, Stripe, Google Analytics, Shopify, Mailchimp, and more.
- You’ll be able to figure out which promotional offers give you more conversions using Leadpages’ A/B testing feature.
Price: Standard version for $25 per month
ActiveCampaign is a sales funnel builder that offers a number of features to help you automate your marketing and optimize your email campaigns. It’s a useful tool especially if you’re looking to build relationships with new site visitors instead of trying to convert them immediately.
You’ll be able to share useful resources with your customers (such as lead magnets), collect their email address, and use follow-up emails to convert them.
- It lets you create forms that can easily be embedded into your WordPress site.
- Its drag and drop interface lets you create newsletters from scratch using free images and templates.
- You can quickly segment your audience based on their user history, site behavior, and geographical location.
Price: Lite version for $9 per month
Groundhogg is a lead generation tool that helps you automate your CRM and email marketing efforts. It offers detailed information about your email lists allowing you to make informed decisions.
It also lets you create customized emails for your lists to help you maximize your conversions. Additionally, its Pipeline tool allows you to organize leads, forecast sales, and run automation.
- It lets you easily manage your email lists and collect specific information using custom forms.
- You’ll be able to use simple and complex sales funnels for guiding your contacts through the sales process.
- Groundhogg lets you quickly send customized and targeted emails to your list.
- You can design follow-up funnels, sales funnels, welcome series, and abandoned cart sequences.
Price: Basic version is free
#6: Thrive Architect
Thrive Artichect is another popular sales funnel builder for WordPress. Its drag and drop interface lets you easily create pages that are optimized for maximum conversions. Additionally, its email sign up forms can be integrated with several popular email marketing services.
Thrive Architect lets you create mobile responsive posts and pages. You can also add testimonials, CTA buttons, countdown timers, contact forms, and pricing tables to your website or landing page. Its easy-to-use visual builder lets you preview your page on the front-end as you’re creating it.
- It comes with over 270 high-converting landing page templates organized into themed categories including sales pages, lead capture pages, lead generation pages for local businesses, pricing pages, and more.
- Thrive Architect offers integration with many email marketing services including Campaign Monitor, Facebook, HubSpot, Amazon SES, ArpReach, ConvertKit, and Drip.
- Its A/B split-testing add-on lets you quickly test the performance of your pages without using a third-party solution.
- You’ll be able to create conversion-focused landing pages using its built-in visual drag and drop visual editor.
Price: $67 (one-time fee)
OptimizePress is a powerful WordPress plugin built especially for creating optimized landing pages. Its drag and drop interface lets you quickly create highly converting pages.
- OptimizePress offers a large number of templates organized into different themed sets like sales pages, webinar pages, and squeeze pages.
- It offers integration with many popular payment services including PayPal and Stripe.
- Its A/B testing tool lets you figure out which version of your page converts more customers.
Price: $97 with one year of support and updates
#8: Beaver Builder
Beaver Builder is a WordPress page builder plugin that enables you to create landing pages. Its front-end visual editor makes it easy for users to create all sorts of page layouts. You’ll be able to add opt-in forms, pricing tables, and contact pages to your sales pages.
- It offers support for many email marketing services such as ConvertKit, GetResponse, and Sendlane.
- The built-in drag and drop builder lets you quickly add conversion-focused elements and widgets to your site.
Price: $99 with one year of support
#9: Elementor Pro
Elementor Pro is one of the most popular page builders out there for WordPress websites. Its drag and drop interface lets you quickly create custom page layouts and gives you complete control over the page settings.
- You’ll be able to add widgets to Elementor pages to make your website pages more eye-catching.
- It lets you create pop-ups using a wide variety of templates.
- You can use widgets to completely customize your landing pages and bring advanced features to your site such as custom fields, motion effects, and dynamic content.
Price: $49 per year for one website
#10: Divi Builder
Divi Builder is a powerful WordPress landing page plugin that comes with a visual editor out of the box. It offers a wide variety of conversion-based elements (including email sign up forms) in addition to integrations with a number of popular email marketing services.
- Divi Builder offers over 100 website packs and over 900 page layouts so you’re able to use the template that best matches the theme of your website.
- Its drag and drop page builder enables you to easily create and customize your pages.
- Its built-in A/B testing feature will help you identify the version of your landing page that converts more customers.
Price: $89 per year
LaunchFlows makes powerful sales funnels easy by enabling WooCommerce to do things you never thought possible.
Simply create a product, a checkout and a thank you page, then connect them together with drag & drop simplicity using your favorite page builder such as Elementor.
The modular approach of LaunchFlows ensures that you can use any of your favorite WordPress plugins or SaaS CRMs for Marketing Automation, Affiliate Management, Abandoned Cart, Email Follow-up and more.
● 100% Compatibility with WooCommerce & All Add Ons
● Use with your favorite Page Builder & Theme
● Lightweight, Fast & Simple To Learn
● Focuses on the features you need, such as upsell,
order-bump, thank you page, donations, etc., without forcing
you to change your existing WordPress setup.
● Unlimited use for one price, incredible personal support &
Price: $300/year (use WPTONICROCKS for 25% Discount)
We looked at some of the best WordPress sales funnel builders and covered their standout features. By using the right WordPress sales funnel plugin on your site, you’ll be able to build and grow your email lists and convert more of your website’s visitors into paying customers.
- If you’re looking for a powerful sales funnel builder for your WordPress website, we’d recommend going with either Leadpages or ActiveCampaign. Both offer advanced lead generation, list building, and marketing automation features.
- However, if you’re looking for a WordPress page builder that offers sales funnel functionality, we’d recommend going for Elementor Pro. It’s incredibly powerful and flexible and you’ll be able to build unique, high-converting landing pages with it.
- And if you’re looking to get started with a simple solution, we’d recommend going with Groundhogg. The free plan lets you use all core features including advanced marketing automation, a drag and drop funnel builder, and funnel activity reporting functionality.
What are some of the tools you use in your sales funnel? Let us k