This Episode Is Sponsored By…
- Mendel wants us to position Gutenberg as a positive advancement with our customers.
- Many of this team agree that a large reason for the pushback and negativity about Gutenberg has been caused by a lack of communication about the project.
- One key to working with Enterprise Customers is that they are risk averse. They aren’t necessarily wrapped up in the technology. They just want to make sure it works.
- One thing noted about Enterprise Customers is that they tend to have in-house teams or budgets to manage implementations and testing of software updates.
- There are 4500 top plugins that need help with testing. Though this is a small fraction of what’s in the repository, these are the most popular. The team agreed that those who contribute are normally not the same as those complaining.
- While it’s a great idea to crowdsource this type of testing, they did point out that there is a significant barrier of entry to those who are not technical.
What don’t you join us on Facebook every Friday at 8:30 am PST and be part of our live show where you can a be part of the discussion? https://www.facebook.com/wptonic/
To also see a list of upcoming Friday shows during the month go here. https://www.wp-tonic.com/blab/