If you’re looking for a way to teach people about health and nutrition, creating a website is the best way to do it. This way, you can share your knowledge by offering premium content on your health coach website. As a result, it can help you grow your brand and attract more prospective customers.
It may seem like a challenge at first but once you have the right tools in hand, it can be really simple to do. First, you will need a robust website builder that lets you easily create your own health coaching website. If you’re not particularly tech-savvy, you can always hire an expert to do the job for you.
In this article, we’ll go over some of the best website builder options for health coaches, nutritionists, and diet planners to create and manage their websites.
Factors to consider when choosing a website builder
One of the most important questions you should ask yourself is: what kind of website do you need?
It’s important for you to make sure the website builder you decide to go with works well with your brand and the type of website you want to build. For instance, you don’t want to go for a higher-priced option that offers all features if your website does not require them. Instead, you can pay much less for a more simple website builder that works best with your content and your business.
Let’s go over a few important factors you should consider when choosing a website builder for your health coaching business:
- Intuitive to set up. Having an easy way of setting up your website is very important, especially if you don’t have any coding knowledge. A robust website builder helps you set up without having to code or manually create HTML pages. Pre-built templates also help speed up the process of quickly building and launching your site without having to manually do all the work.
- Extended functionality (add-on plugins/third party plugins support). When you’re first starting out your website you may not need many features, but if you do later down the line, you should have the option. Choosing a website builder that allows you to add or extend its functionality using third-party plugins or add-ons is important for the growth of your online health coaching business.
- Customization features. Having control over the look and feel of your site is important for attracting new site visitors. Your website builder should offer customization features such as the ability to add content anywhere on your site, change header or footer colors, or change the background of your home page. As a result, this makes your website look more unique and helps you stand out from the competition.
- It’s also important to consider the budget you’re working with. You don’t want to overspend on a website builder and not have enough budget for other crucial business operations. You need to choose a website builder that offers you all the tools and features you need and fits right into your designated budget.
- Customer support/online documentation. If you’re constantly creating content or giving consultancy to your patients, dealing with website issues is the last thing you’ll have time for. Having a team of experts ready to help you solve problems quickly is important for managing your health coach website on a daily basis.
With these important factors in mind, you should be able to make an informed decision when choosing a website builder for online health coaching.
Best website builders for health coaches
Here are some of the best website builders for health coaches and health experts looking to start their practice online.
Kajabi offers a professional, all-in-one solution for creating and managing your online health coaching business. It offers extensive tools that let you create online courses, podcasts, memberships, newsletters, and coaching plans.
Kajabi is a great option if you’re looking for a single platform to manage all aspects of your online health coaching business. This also means you won’t have to use third-party plugins for adding functionality and running your health coaching business.
Another great thing about Kajabi is that it offers a built-in payment processor. This is perfect for selling digital courses or health packages and plans. Your clients can book their product or plan and pay directly through your online health coaching website. In addition to this, you can also let users book their appointments and view the location of your studio or clinic from your website.
Kajabi out of the box offers highly customizable templates for creating attractive websites without having to put in much effort. You can start with a template and customize it according to what you need. As a result, you end up with a professional-looking online health coaching website within a few clicks. Additionally, Kajabi also lets you offer user registration and login functionality on your website. This way, your clients can easily log in to their accounts and manage the content they have purchased without having to jump around multiple platforms.
Kajabi’s entry-level plan starts at $149 per month if you pay monthly and $119 if you pay yearly. Kajabi also offers a free trial for the Basic and Pro package.
Squarespace offers a simple, intuitive solution for creating user-friendly online health coaching websites. It helps you easily create a professional-looking website using pre-made templates designed with health coaches and health experts in mind.
If you’re looking to build your health coach website yourself, Squarespace offers an intuitive interface that’s easy to get used to. This is perfect for building your first website, especially if you don’t know how to code. You can choose from various coaching business templates including Almar, Myhra, Lakshi, Devoe, and Noll. After selecting your template, you can customize it however you’d like. It lets you customize the images, adjust colors, and typography.
Squarespace also offers built-in integration with Google Analytics. This lets you preview important metrics for your website that help gauge the performance of your marketing campaigns and see what improvements should be made. As a result, it can help boost the growth of your business and attract the attention of more people. In addition to this, you can also use Squarespace’s email marketing features to fully optimize and enhance your email marketing campaigns.
Squarespace’s entry-level plan Personal starts at $16 per month if you pay monthly and $12 per month if you pay annually.
One of the most popular platforms for creating an amazing website, WordPress is an open-source platform that offers powerful tools and features to help you easily create a health coaching website.
WordPress is free-to-use and has a huge community of developers and designers that are constantly helping make WordPress sites look and feel better. It offers a simple solution for creating a website for your business as well as many online tutorials and guides to help you through the setup phase.
WordPress integrates with thousands of free and premium plugins and themes that let you completely take control over the look and feel of your site. This helps you create exactly what you had planned and ensure your site stands out from the competition. You can add or remove functionality from your site, customize how your website looks, and optimize the user experience on your site. WordPress is also lightweight which makes it perfect for businesses that are just starting out and don’t want to allocate a big budget towards an attractive health coaching website.
WordPress is completely free to use. However, keep in mind that you’ll have to pay for hosting and you can add premium plugins and themes to your WordPress site to get the required functionality.
Wix offers a single platform for creating and managing your online health coaching website.
Wix lets you select from pre-built templates that help you quickly set up your health coaching website. You can choose from over 500 different templates and find the perfect one that suits your business and your content the best.
Wix offers a more “hands-off” experience for creating an online health coaching website. It offers everything you need to create a website including custom domains, hosting, templates, and page editing. Wix also lets you try out free trials of premium packages before you decide if it’s the right option for you.
Wix’s pricing starts at $17 per month for the Business Basic plan.
Choosing the right website builder can be challenging with so many different options available to you. You don’t want to go for the cheapest option only to find out it does not offer the features you need.
On the other hand, you also don’t want to commit to the most expensive option thinking it might work the best for you. You might end up with extra features and tools that are not needed for your online health coaching website.
Do you know of any other website builders that can help create a professional health coaching website? Let us know in the comments box below.